Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- existence of higher worlds, we must take cognizance of dream life,
- something else: that is, our dreams. It might be supposed at first
- that, when the variegated life of dreams works upon us, this consists
- conceptual life is not continued in our dreams. That which by its
- very nature wearies us does not continue during our dreams. This
- appear in dream pictures. But to realize this it is necessary, of
- example: — Someone dreams that he is young again and has
- one experience or another. Immediately thereafter the dream is
- occurs that one finds oneself during dreams involved in actions
- that emotions are back of what emerges in dreams. Perhaps, we still
- with him. Nothing occurs in dreams that is not connected with
- life of day impart to us do not appear in dreams, this proves that
- present in order to be able to appear in dream pictures. It is
- the emotions which bring us the dream concepts. This is due to the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: