Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ego
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- Christ in His glory, as the form of the greatest "Ego," as the
- spiritualized Ego-Self, as the great Teacher of human evolution in
- embodiment of the Ego.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- self-seeking, egoism; and cultivate, on the contrary, a certain
- self-seeking and egoism bring their own punishment through the fact
- What occurred there was that the ego of Jesus, in the thirtieth year
- of his life, abandoned the flesh and another ego entered: the Ego of
- though not in so mighty a manner as in the case of Christ. The "ego"
- the ego o does not cease and is not replaced by another, as was true
- great event. This will be as follows: The old ego passes out and
- another ego then enters. And this may be such an individuality as
- Moses, Abraham, Elijah. This ego will then be active for a certain
- lives in such a way that he continues to live with this ego which
- of Maitreya Buddha, his “ego" will remain in him but will be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: