Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- Here we have to point out that, in the epoch which lies behind us,
- physical world. This lies behind us as the Graeco-Latin epoch. During
- this epoch Christ worked on earth in a physical body. Since the human
- epoch in which thinking is primarily developed, in which man receives
- Thales. Only after the Graeco-Latin epoch does scientific thinking
- experiment! This is characteristic of our epoch, which brings the
- humanity, upon arriving at this point of time, have reached the epoch
- earlier epoch, when human beings were not yet ripe for beholding Him
- that He can be seen in this epoch only in the etheric body. Any one
- Then will come an epoch
- epoch when the Christ will manifest Himself in still loftier manner;
- epoch, that of the moral impulse will be that in which the human
- follows: In the Graeco-Latin epoch Christ appeared on the
- physical plane; in our epoch He will appear as an etheric form on the
- astral plane; in the next epoch as an astral form on the plane of
- lower Devachan; and in the epoch of morality as the very essence and
- moral-Devachanic. In our epoch it is the spiritual-scientific
- our own epoch it is necessary that Christ shall be proclaimed. For
- who is to become the Maitreya Buddha, changes greatly from epoch to
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: