Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experience
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- clairvoyant capacity, observe something in the soul, experience
- one experience or another. Immediately thereafter the dream is
- transformed and something occurs which he may not have experienced at
- alien to his memory, because he has not experienced this on the
- this experience, but we can perceive this moment if we are
- and also the evil impulses of will that we have experienced; and the
- not need to be a clairvoyant in order to experience this, but only to
- dullness — or something of the sort. If we experienced
- waking, we note that we experience again in its immediacy, in a
- certain sense, what we experienced as joy in life on the
- who should experience any feeling in connection with a laboratory
- And even many of us will ourselves experience the fact that,
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- the sorrow of another comes to us, when we experience joy or the
- accept an experience of joy with gratitude, but also to be clearly
- experiences has not been merited, and that the manner in which we
- should view an experience of joy is to accept it gratefully as sent
- building up in his mind, — that he experiences an inner
- habit of passing through experiences without interest or thought.
- experience gave these two educated persons the possibility of bathing
- be experienced by the future Maitreya Buddha. But he experiences such
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: