Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: form
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- perform a relatively important act or even merely take hold of an
- us to do this. These impulses, moreover, are gradually transformed
- transformed and something occurs which he may not have experienced at
- can form a mental image of it. That is, our thought life is something
- preceding day in the form of good moral impulses. We may say,
- they shall see the Christ, not in His physical body, but in a form
- which will exist on the astral plane as an etheric form. Even in our
- an etheric form. This will constitute the great advance beyond the
- the clouds; for this means that He will appear as an etheric form on
- form, and those who are then living on the physical plane, and who
- in an astral form in the lower world of Devachan. And the final
- Christ in His glory, as the form of the greatest "Ego," as the
- physical plane; in our epoch He will appear as an etheric form on the
- astral plane; in the next epoch as an astral form on the plane of
- the Christ in etheric form.
- of humanity in physical form — became thereby vacant for a
- in physically visible form the goal of evolution, and only thus could
- at length all that men can possess in the form of thoughts shall
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- one else performed it."
- the woods and let them form little baskets out of burs, and then
- teach him with the forms and processes of nature. When children reach
- transformations that ever occurred took place at the baptism by John.
- is transformed between his thirtieth and thirty-third years.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: