Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- example: — Someone dreams that he is young again and has
- following day our concepts of the preceding day confront us again;
- observe his will impulses feels that they are simply present again;
- waking, we note that we experience again in its immediacy, in a
- who should believe that Christ will appear again in a physical body
- again in a physical body. One does not escape from being a
- certain period of time, and had to be filled again. As the
- of time, before the great war of all against all, the situation will
- battle together, all against all. Even those who develop today the
- succeeding epochs in the heart and in the moral life, will gain
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- stick against another person in days gone by. Yes, it is you yourself
- something against us. It is we ourselves who cause something to
- rebellion against destiny.
- done. Doing the wrong thing is raising a rebellion against destiny,
- against these laws, and is associated with enormous weakening of the
- against the karma of humanity, all actions opposing the existing
- the school teachers had to stand the examinations again. The examiner
- systematically against this fault; through struggling to overcome
- person. He lay down, sprang up again in five minutes; then again he
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: