Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- appears in our inner life, we may call it emotions of the heart. The
- life of the heart is something quite different from the conceptual
- life. In the life of the heart we have a far more intimate
- in our heart which has not yet subsided, it frequently happens
- who inscribes this in his heart, one who feels in connection
- the heart, can never bring the human being, no matter how keen it may
- feelings of the heart from soul to soul, from master to pupil, from
- the heart. But the dawn of a new epoch is needed for this. In our
- heart, so will it then carry the moral element, the moral impulses,
- succeeding epochs in the heart and in the moral life, will gain
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- to heart the task of ridding his pupils of anger. When he was faced
- heart, are in the middle. Now, we know that the life of man
- environment foster both the feelings of the heart and also the will.
- life. A serene heart, a harmonious life of feeling, determines not
- him to impart to souls through the word itself feelings of the heart
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: