Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: interest
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- interested, such as a novel containing much that captivates our
- interest. Here our emotions become aroused, and the life of the
- observe this moment, this observation is extremely interesting. At
- From this point of view it is interesting to reflect upon man's
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- interesting to us now to raise the question: How can self-discipline,
- habit of following with vital interest the things that occur in one's
- through apathy, lack of interest in what is occurring around us. This
- interest in spiritual things. It may be supposed that objective
- interest is confronted on all sides with that which can be harmonized
- way to overcome obstinacy, apathy, lack of interest. In other
- words, interest and attentiveness in relation to the
- participation and interest; we should not be unresponsive or
- lacking in interest in what the child produces out of his own inner
- habit of passing through experiences without interest or thought.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: