Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- physical. They belong to the invisible, super-sensible world: in man's
- unless he merely drowses along, are no hindrance to his falling
- or acquaintances whom one has not seen for a long time. But, if we
- extended beyond our bodily nature, as if we were no longer compressed
- impulses of thought, emotion, and will. To the extent that he belongs
- belonging to the world of Devachan, no theories help us in the least.
- belonging to the physical world, this can occur only through the fact
- Those, however, who are then no longer living, but who have prepared
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- a long time without any true fundamental principles of education,
- only the mental health but also that of the body, even though long
- inevitable effect, even though only after a long time, of making the
- longer be able to discharge his task in life, will no longer be able
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: