Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: material
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- Corporeality: physical-material
- visible. Only to those whose feelings are wholly materialistic
- will this be unattainable. A person may think materialistically when
- spiritual down into the material. A person is materialistic also in
- admitting the existence of the spiritual only in material embodiment.
- There are also Theosophists who are materialists. These are those who
- materialist through being a Theosophist, but through
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- materialistic world view it is possible to maintain only two
- generations of persons with strong wills. Materialism can satisfy
- peculiarity of the monistic and materialistic world view: that the
- theories, who takes over a materialism ready-made, will not be able
- reasons lead to the adoption of a materialistic view of life.
- materialistic view of life. No, it is apathy; no one can be a
- materialist without being apathetic. It is a lack of attention to our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: