Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- if we test the matter quite accurately, we shall observe that our
- When we consider the matter
- reaches only up to the astral world. No matter how brilliant
- is said in regard to external science, dry, matter-of-fact external
- the heart, can never bring the human being, no matter how keen it may
- to us in all its greatness when we view the matter in this way.
- he admits the validity of matter alone and denies the existence of
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- which his capacities are not yet adequate. In the matter of
- under the law of karma in the matter of our anger and our passions,
- for other beings? If we think the matter over in this case, we are
- thinking, but especially absorption in the matter in question. All
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: