Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: object
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- following way. We bring before him an object, which he observes. Then
- he turns away. He has not immediately forgotten the object, but
- something else related to objects and beings besides our concepts. We
- object, there must always be an impulse within us which induces
- image of the object remains in him. He does not see the object but he
- To this statement the objection might be raised that, if it is true
- lead man through the world. That is, when we observe an object
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- interest in spiritual things. It may be supposed that objective
- There are really by no means such great objective reasons for a
- regard to the most insignificant objects and occurrences have a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: