Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: observe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- clairvoyant capacity, observe something in the soul, experience
- When we observe the life of
- following way. We bring before him an object, which he observes. Then
- life we can observe if we inquire whether we do not possess within us
- if we test the matter quite accurately, we shall observe that our
- a sort of example. Of course, this can be observed only by persons
- observe this moment, this observation is extremely interesting. At
- observe the life of the soul.
- with our life than are our emotions; and whoever frequently observes
- observe his will impulses feels that they are simply present again;
- lead man through the world. That is, when we observe an object
- in the fact that one shall observe whether a person can develop in
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- one who observes closely how a will impulse comes about. We must
- these are asleep. Thus he does not observe that his will is active.
- representations, he then observes that the will awakes at the moment
- surroundings. Any one who observes his environment with alert
- of confronting life. We shall observe the fruits if we proceed
- observe. The gentleman was very soon behaving in a strange
- between them. She told him that she had clearly observed that he was
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: