Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: occur
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- occurs only when our concepts. are associated with intense
- transformed and something occurs which he may not have experienced at
- all. Some sort of occurrence becomes manifest to him which is
- occurs that one finds oneself during dreams involved in actions
- with him. Nothing occurs in dreams that is not connected with
- belonging to the physical world, this can occur only through the fact
- the Gods feel when this occurs. The human being will then receive his
- able to understand what then occurs. It will not depend then upon
- whole creation of the world: that is, that errors may occur.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- in all occurrences, fortifies our will. We grow stronger in facing
- impatience do we become weak? In the face of every occurrence
- what occurs in our surroundings — and do not imagine that
- habit of following with vital interest the things that occur in one's
- when we hold fast to karma. And this we find in what occurs in our
- through apathy, lack of interest in what is occurring around us. This
- something of that character occurs to one. Children ought to
- regard to the most insignificant objects and occurrences have a
- presence of destiny, attentiveness to all occurrences in one's
- attention to what occurs even though what he now does is relatively
- possibility that a complete revolution in the soul's life may occur
- transformations that ever occurred took place at the baptism by John.
- What occurred there was that the ego of Jesus, in the thirtieth year
- occurs in his life. There will then be an interchange of souls,
- occur, no one can ever say what hat will then happen to him. The
- What then occurs is like
- recognition of the Bodhisattva can occur. And it is then known that,
- occur precisely in his thirty-third year, in the year in which
- occurred in the case of Christ the Mystery of Golgotha. And
- to occur in future. Whoever has the opportunity today to devote
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: