Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- passed into sleep with us and has lived with us. Our emotions are
- passions, appetites, instincts, would also do this. Indeed, they do.
- knowledge, he will not be able to pass the examination if he does not
- beings who shall have passed through the other stages will behold the
- pass before our minds, we may say that Christ is the true moral
- that prince who gave to humanity the doctrine of compassion, had not
- the physical world the doctrine of compassion. A Bodhisattva he had
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- appetites and passions. It is the prematurely awakened appetites,
- instincts and passions which are especially subject to this
- not pass through their youth in the right way. If humanity does
- under the law of karma in the matter of our anger and our passions,
- was stimulated in extraordinary degree of compassion, to
- habit of passing through experiences without interest or thought.
- evolution has passed when human beings were led by the Gods from
- which has until then given life to the body passes out at that time,
- great event. This will be as follows: The old ego passes out and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: