Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: physical
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- physical world, and declare that the human being sustains a
- relationship, not only to this physical world, but also to
- physical. They belong to the invisible, super-sensible world: in man's
- to sleep. Thus this conceptual life, as we possess it on the physical
- physical plane. But persons known to him appear. How often it
- see the rose bush at first by means used in ordinary physical
- everything that is in the physical world. When we conceive, our life
- his threefold soul nature and also through his physical
- belonging to the physical world, this can occur only through the fact
- in relationship with the physical world. Through the fact that he
- Corporeality: physical-material
- physical world, primarily capacitated to receive impulses out of the
- physical world. This lies behind us as the Graeco-Latin epoch. During
- this epoch Christ worked on earth in a physical body. Since the human
- forces existing in the physical world, Christ had to appear on the
- physical plane.
- period, when Christ came down to the earth in a physical body, human
- beings could not have perceived Him otherwise than in a physical
- they shall see the Christ, not in His physical body, but in a form
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- physical body. Very much depends upon whether the person develops a
- resulting physical illnesses appear only after the lapse of years or
- and morality. We cannot as yet develop on the physical plane any
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: