Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Contents
- Leaders of human beings. Magic-moral power of the word. The Maitreya
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- becomes a strengthening, an empowering, of the life within us."
- powers of love, out of which he may draw his knowledge, his impulses,
- loses sight of the progress made by human powers. It is a blunder to
- when still higher powers will awake in human beings. This will be the
- impulse which permeates humanity with moral power. The Christ impulse
- is power and life, the moral power which permeates the human
- being. But this moral power must be understood. Precisely as regards
- there shall dwell in the word itself powers which shall convey
- by our larynx as it is today. But such a power of spirit will one day
- receive moral power. Three thousand years after our present time
- means of his immoral shrewdness, he will then be without power to
- harm. In place of this power, however, the soul will then possess in
- ever increasing measure moral powers — indeed, moral powers such
- power and morality are needed to receive the Christ Impulse into
- ourselves so that it becomes power and life in us.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- of human beings. Magic-moral power of the word. The Maitreya Buddha.
- ourselves, for instance, that the development of precisely one power
- view, whose powers are fully occupied and activated by what he is
- intense self-discipline, in developing to the utmost those powers
- powers of the human being, which can kindle like fire everything in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: