Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sensible
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- super-sensible realms, the question may arise as to what is to be
- of clairvoyant capacity — which is super-sensible, which gives an
- indication that the human being is connected with super-sensible
- physical. They belong to the invisible, super-sensible world: in man's
- super-sensible. Completely super-sensible are our emotions; and our
- none the less something super-sensible. But we know at once likewise,
- recollect. We must, in a super-sensible way, call our concepts back
- justifies the assertion that our thoughts, which are super-sensible,
- bring us into relationship with the super-sensible world, our emotions
- with another super-sensible world, and our will impulses with still
- se them in a sensible manifestation but must evolve up to them
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- aspects of the super-sensible life we mentioned yesterday is that of
- aspect of the super-sensible life, to thinking. As to this, we nurture
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: