Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: special
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- have burdened our soul with something or when there is a special joy
- science is so specially beloved in our day because in it thought is
- of morality, during which man will be in a special relationship with
- movement that aims, in a special way at the goal of having the human
- humanity is taught by its Leaders, but especially by a Bodhisattva
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- specially if we wish to work in a beneficial way on our will
- aware, especially in regard to joy, that we must not go to excess,
- instincts and passions which are especially subject to this
- results follow from this for the human soul, especially when the
- environment, is most beneficial especially in the cultivation of the
- awake, his life of thoughts and conceptions is especially active. For
- Furthermore, special
- obstinacy we attain to inner satisfaction. Especially does the
- it, make it keen, especially by the development of characteristics
- special deeds of pity, through this feeling entrance into others.
- thinking, but especially absorption in the matter in question. All
- nature that they are especially important to those who are determined
- development in very special measure as regards themselves, because
- through the fact that a special law exists with regard to just this
- know that he manifests in every incarnation very special
- especially conspicuous; and even though the revolution is certain to
- to fulfill it. For this reason every one may consider it a special
- this a special good fortune, something which evokes the highest
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: