Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Cover Sheet
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- components are different from one another, and we shall understand,
- thus stands in relationship with three worlds through the
- other worlds. You will certainly understand in this connection what
- stand an examination for admission to some scientific study, it will
- able to understand what then occurs. It will not depend then upon
- humanity forward. To understand him, we must go back to the
- increasingly among human beings, and they will come to understand
- means of thinking, to make the goal understandable and to
- preparing humanity in advance so that it may understand the
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- fundamental understanding of the higher laws in order to overcome
- the school teachers had to stand the examinations again. The examiner
- through the endeavor to understand complex personalities, through the
- Whence does this come, this expansion of one's understanding
- understanding of this advance for humanity can be achieved only in
- the future will bring. Only in this way can we understand what must
- Bodhisattva. This law we shall understand if we take account of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: