Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: word
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Contents
- Leaders of human beings. Magic-moral power of the word. The Maitreya
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- worlds. In other words, can even the ordinary person, possessed of no
- words, whereas concepts unaccompanied by emotions weary us, so that
- even into sleep. In other words, they are a soul element that remains
- which enters into the state of sleep. In other words, the will
- other words, he will require exactly 5,000 years to rise from a
- means of the physically uttered word, in concepts and 'ideas, by
- of speech alone. Then will speech, the word, bring it about that
- there shall dwell in the word itself powers which shall convey
- transmitting these from soul to soul. At present the word
- cannot have a moral influence. Such words can by no means be produced
- exist. Words will be spoken through which the human being will
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- of human beings. Magic-moral power of the word. The Maitreya Buddha.
- words, interest and attentiveness in relation to the
- we have the fine word Sinnigkeit,
- English word. It signifies the gift or capacity of inventive, or
- him to impart to souls through the word itself feelings of the heart
- words capable of doing this. Even the Maitreya Buddha could not do
- this at present — could not develop such magical words. Today
- only thoughts can be imparted by means of words.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: