Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- and herald, a hundred years before Christ. He also had the name
- ben Pandira, son of Pandira. This man lived about a hundred years
- twenty-ninth year of his life, while he sat absorbed in meditation
- twenty-ninth year of his life to the Buddha, the rank of the
- that individuality who incarnated a hundred years before Christ as
- rank of Buddha after 3,000 years, reckoned from the present time. In
- other words, he will require exactly 5,000 years to rise from a
- receive moral power. Three thousand years after our present time
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- teaching year after year in their own classes, and the result showed
- resulting physical illnesses appear only after the lapse of years or
- Jeshu ben Pandira, herald of the Christ, a hundred years before
- Christ. Five thousand years are needed for his ascent to the rank of
- What occurred there was that the ego of Jesus, in the thirtieth year
- between his thirtieth and thirty-third years, a mighty revolution
- is transformed between his thirtieth and thirty-third years.
- when he appears after 3,000 years, and has been elevated to the rank
- occur precisely in his thirty-third year, in the year in which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: