Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Summary by Bobby Matherne
- Coming of Christ in Glory. The glorified body is a phrase which refers
- to the etheric body or a body in the etheric plane. Christ has been
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- Christ was given in Karlsruhe; here he gave the fundamental
- Christ. With the exception of the course on St. Mark's Gospel, which
- of the Christ in the twentieth century; in the Karlsruhe course he
- described in detail the work of Christ as lord of human destiny
- friend and biographer of the poet, Christian Morgenstern. Not long
- of the Christian Community. For example, Rudolf Steiner describes in
- these lectures the meaning of the altar in early Christianity.
- years before the Christian era.
- yesterday in the public lecture, From Jesus to Christ. It
- risen Christ the spiritual Adam who enters the souls of those
- Christ which rose from the grave of Golgotha have remained with the
- of the Mystery of Golgotha we may say: Christ then became the Spirit
- a change in relation of the Christ to men is coming, an important
- about the new revelation to men of the Christ.
- which can be described in this way. Christ is becoming Lord of Karma
- discussed. Christ is entering upon His judgeship. Let us look more
- way to Christ, our karmic account will be balanced inserted in
- concern of the Christ.
- This taking over by Christ of the judging of a man's deeds is a result
- and there the figure of the etheric Christ will be directly visible to
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- centuries before the Christian era to realise what a countless number
- early Christians who felt most vividly the loss of direct psychical
- which the ego descended among men. The Christ-event had also to happen
- Christian love. Slowly we draw nearer to that epoch; and by making
- about only through the individuality who before Christ-Jesus came to
- personality living about a hundred years before Christ under the name
- how the Christ will gradually reveal Himself to ever-higher powers in
- the great Christ-event for all who are willing to listen. And we can
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: