Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: back
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- was shown there how we have to trace back all men in their bodily
- more into our ego during earthly existence, back to the Mystery of
- If we trace back men's blood-relationship, their bodily relation, to
- back to that human pair, we can ask: Where must we look for the origin
- the East; of the flight into Egypt, and so on. All this leads back in
- death, has experienced the backward survey over his previous earthly
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- far more than is feasible nowadays. There is no need to look back many
- back as far as is usually imagined. Only a few incarnations ago, men
- surprised that many people should not have begun, as yet, to look back
- already on the earth but living in another bodily form. We look back
- which arouses the feeling: It can only be that I am looking back on
- look back and to recognise themselves. But for those who have not
- become familiar with the idea of reincarnation this looking back will
- to understand these if we look back to the time before our present
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: