Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Summary by Bobby Matherne
- Coming of Christ in Glory. The glorified body is a phrase which refers
- to the etheric body or a body in the etheric plane. Christ has been
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- Adam and Eve continues to live in the body of every human being.
- right way. Thus, just as the life of Adam's body lives on in the
- life and has come to the point when his etheric body is laid aside and
- in a physical body, but on behalf of those men on earth who will
- world not in a physical body, but as for the newly awakened
- they are in the physical body, when this event becomes a widespread
- here on earth in the physical body. Those who go through the gate of
- intervening, in an etheric body, directly from the astral world in the
- a body bound by space, nor limited to a certain territory. Neither
- Christ-being is limited to a physical body.
- to which we give the more or less abstract name of astral body.
- Further out we find the so-called etheric body, and still further
- outside, the physical body. From the point of view of real life we can
- the faith-body. It has hitherto been given the more abstract
- name of astral body. The most important forces of the astral body are
- those of faith, so the term astral body and the term faith-body are
- deeper force than faith. And just as we are cradled in a body of
- faith, which from another aspect can be called the astral body, so are
- we cradled also in a body of love, or, as in Spiritual Science we
- called it, the etheric body, the body of life-forces. For the chief
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- the authorities for permission to have their son's body disinterred.
- feeling which depends for its satisfaction on a physical body. The
- tendencies it has during incorporation in a physical body these
- still on earth, and how keen was his longing to be in a physical body.
- Oh! If only I were still on earth in a physical body. This
- a physical body. In fact, the dream-image clothed itself in
- name of faith-body throws its reflection on to the human
- of the nature of faith of the astral body. In the sixth post-Atlantean
- etheric body, and in the seventh, before the great catastrophe, the
- reflection of the nature of hope of the physical body.
- body which, shining into the soul, is characteristic of our time.
- is connected with the reflection the astral body throws into the soul,
- man's nature quite special forces of the etheric body will make
- the shining into the ego-soul of the love-forces of the etheric body,
- yet provide a physical body capable of doing what that teacher will be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: