Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- of a child. Observing the child rightly, we find that on its first
- child cannot speak, cannot think; everything must be done for it by
- The Education of the Child will know that first it
- no understanding which can be attributed to thinking. What the child
- Thus we have three successive periods in the child's development
- stages in the child's development we may compare what mankind has gone
- this guidance may be compared to what happens to the child before it
- can either speak or think. What is done for the child by its
- have learnt something that may be compared with a child's learning to
- may be compared with how a child learns to speak. Through the Gospels
- the adoration of the Child by the Shepherds or by the Wise Men from
- may be compared with how the child learns the thought-content in its
- present the Gospels are no better understood than the child
- child's full consciousness, so are the Gospels related to the new
- their stage of childhood but men heave now progressed to knowledge.
- as a child will sometimes do before it understands the thought-content
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- this feeling for his ego during early childhood, a man does not even
- belonging to the childish stage of human evolution. It may well
- something which yesterday was likened to how children learn to speak.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: