Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: culture
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- Western culture. The man after death is confronted by two figures. One
- times will no longer do so in the sixth culture-epoch which is to
- spatial centre from which to spread the culture of the epoch. The
- culture-epoch those who have accepted Spiritual Science will come out
- of every race, and will found, throughout the earth, a new culture no
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- fifth post-Atlantean culture-epoch, the Graeco-Latin, as it is called.
- its light. Love in the sixth culture-epoch will show itself in a very
- post-Atlantean culture-epoch, when people grow to realise more and
- must gradually become widespread in the sixth culture-epoch. Then in a
- When in the final post-Atlantean epoch our external culture, with its
- spiritual within them to confront their culture in utter desolation
- convey, this external culture might for a short while be able to hold
- spread over the earth. But, in the last culture-epoch, souls who have
- ruins of the external life of culture. Their surety that this
- life, in a new culture, what has already been prepared spiritually
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: