Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ego
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- spiritual world whose image is here on earth the Ego. This
- Being can so infuse His own power into the human ego, so pour Himself
- coming to our ego, we have to trace this fact, that must sink more and
- more into our ego during earthly existence, back to the Mystery of
- ordinary ego within us? For the answer we must turn to what arose from
- to the fullness of their ego, to what gives life to their ego in the
- each soul awaken the ego to a higher stage of existence. Speaking thus
- actual centre of his being, from his ego, we come next to the sheath
- in the hidden depths of our being something in which our true ego is
- an egoist that he is unable to love. Even where the case is less
- greatest egoist, thanks be to God, for even in egoistical striving
- charitable love another love albeit one arising from egoism.
- we have his essential kernel, the ego, surrounded by its sheaths;
- is at hand. That is, take to yourselves the human ego that need no
- light into the ego of man, so that into his ego the heavens are able
- to descend. Previously, the ego could come to men only by sinking into
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- of that genuine ego-consciousness which has been in preparation during
- was intimated by the Mystery of Golgotha, this ego-consciousness was
- ego-consciousness took on the form it has now. Before then, the
- way was a man able to acquire a feeling of the ego within him; to
- have, that is, the right ego-consciousness. The farther men advance
- into the future, the more firmly will this ego-consciousness establish
- Thus we see that the ego-consciousness men have to-day does not go
- had no ego-feeling such as is characteristic of them to-day. And as
- the ego-feeling is intimately connected with memory, we need not be
- this feeling for his ego during early childhood, a man does not even
- a feeling for his ego, and the forces are unfolding which will make it
- experienced by the ego so that it should rely increasingly upon
- ego must come for all souls; but it will mean disaster for those who
- which the ego descended among men. The Christ-event had also to happen
- in that epoch, because, with Him, the ego made its descent in a
- of the ego; we now experience how one of our sheaths casts a kind of
- ego-soul of man.
- the shining into the ego-soul of the love-forces of the etheric body,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: