Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- into human feelings and perceptions, and into the soul-forces arising
- feel to be approaching, and which they will experience before the end
- The time is coming when human beings, when they feel depressed and
- and feeling in the Mystery of Golgotha. But now consider the simple
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- feeling which depends for its satisfaction on a physical body. The
- therefore understand how strong was the feeling in this young man,
- they are feeling and seeing, what they now actually are. This holds
- in dreams. Hence it was very important that men should then feel this
- what was lost by the reverent feeling they brought to their religious
- coffins. Thus it was with a feeling for mortal remains of this kind
- gradual change in men's whole outlook, and feeling and understanding
- way was a man able to acquire a feeling of the ego within him; to
- had no ego-feeling such as is characteristic of them to-day. And as
- the ego-feeling is intimately connected with memory, we need not be
- this feeling for his ego during early childhood, a man does not even
- a feeling for his ego, and the forces are unfolding which will make it
- before. The days are drawing near when people will feel bound to
- which arouses the feeling: It can only be that I am looking back on
- as by feeling that what is able to kindle love in the soul is prepared
- feeling of satisfaction but leaving those who have not developed the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: