Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- says does not arise out of thought, but the other way round. It learns
- to think by talking; learns gradually to apprehend in clear thought
- to learn what happened through the Mystery of Golgotha.
- thinking. People, however, have now learnt to speak or, rather,
- have learnt something that may be compared with a child's learning to
- may be compared with how a child learns to speak. Through the Gospels
- way that they may be said to have learnt to speak, in their fashion,
- may be compared with how the child learns the thought-content in its
- world-history people are meant to learn through Spiritual Science, to
- the external world of space, vanishes away; we must learn to recognise
- proclaimed from Sinai and then from the Jordan. To learn to know man
- It is necessary for our friends to learn about these matters from the
- directly from life what can, it is true, be learnt only from occult
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- intelligent mind, the intelligent soul, can learn to do so. It was the
- learn of the truths now being proclaimed through Spiritual Science
- That is one thing we must learn from the whole character of the great
- make no effort to learn about the great spiritual truths, for the
- we learn about a tree by studying it not from one direction only but
- something which yesterday was likened to how children learn to speak.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: