Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: parent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- growing up to the joy of his parents. One day he fell ill, and his
- parents, naturally, mourned their son. During the months following
- The parents told each other what they had thus dreamed on the same
- parents had this further cause for grieving.
- intelligible. The parents were thinking so much about their son that
- assume that one parent had the dream, and the other, hearing it when
- Now picture to yourselves vividly the parents, with their thoughts
- thought on the part of the dead son sank deep into his parents' soul,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: