Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: read
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- already been given during the preceding years, from 1908 onwards. Dr.
- Commandments something is given which has spread through the world as
- For those people who have already prepared themselves here for the
- they are in the physical body, when this event becomes a widespread
- spatial centre from which to spread the culture of the epoch. The
- important thing is the spreading of Spiritual Science among men;
- we read Olcott's book, The Buddhist Catechism, which once did
- how this revelation is already in process of throwing new light on the
- from the laws of karma and reincarnation. Already there is a tendency
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- bound to seem very forced to anyone reading it. He said: We can only
- by a different state, for which people are already developing
- already on the earth but living in another bodily form. We look back
- and have to say that we were already then on earth. And among
- already arising which will enable them, in their next incarnations, to
- few centuries before. The event was then already in preparation; and
- wide-spread. But, in our age, the law of reincarnation is such that
- but actually they are more ready to do so than those calling
- must gradually become widespread in the sixth culture-epoch. Then in a
- time already, in a certain sense, written down a prophetic version of
- spread over the earth. But, in the last culture-epoch, souls who have
- life, in a new culture, what has already been prepared spiritually
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: