Searching Faith, Love and Hope, the Third Revelation
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: The Third Revelation
- child cannot speak, cannot think; everything must be done for it by
- those who have received it in their midst. Then it starts to speak.
- a first period when it can neither speak nor think, a second
- when it can speak but not yet think, and a third when it becomes
- The first revelation of which we can speak, as coming to mankind
- can either speak or think. What is done for the child by its
- until then have, as it were, lacked the power of speaking and
- thinking. People, however, have now learnt to speak or, rather,
- speak: they have gained knowledge of the Mystery of Golgotha through
- may be compared with how a child learns to speak. Through the Gospels
- way that they may be said to have learnt to speak, in their fashion,
- each soul awaken the ego to a higher stage of existence. Speaking thus
- those of race. We can still speak, in a certain sense, of an old
- speak about the human sheaths in another way, and to-day we will take
- details of our super-sensible life, or, to speak more bluntly, whether
- the millennium. How many indeed we find to-day who, speaking almost
- Title: Faith, Love, Hope: Towards the Sixth Epoch
- guise; strictly speaking only since the events in Palestine, when
- strictly speaking, an endless amount of what is most important to-day
- something which yesterday was likened to how children learn to speak.
- Even to-day, however, speaking from the ground of Anthroposophy, we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: