Searching Esoteric Christianity and the Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: copernicus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
- came upon the scene with men like Copernicus,
- taught about Copernicus in their early schooldays, and the impressions
- lived centuries ago. Before the days of Copernicus everyone believed
- feet when Copernicus came forward with the doctrine that the earth is
- from what they had been before the days of Copernicus. And now let us
- than the ideas of Copernicus never in the whole of human
- the things of the world still survived. Since Copernicus, however, man
- realised that the view of the world of the stars held by Copernicus is
- The view of the world held by the school of Copernicus and Kepler is very
- Copernicus' Book of the Revolutions of the Heavenly Spheres
- common knowledge. Whence did Copernicus, Galileo, Giordano Bruno and
- shortly before that, from 1401–1464, the individuality of Copernicus
- How did the forces that made Copernicus so very
- the whole of mankind. That people think like Copernicus or Giordano
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: