Searching Esoteric Christianity and the Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: francis
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
- to us as St. Francis of Assisi. The characteristic quality of Francis
- fact that Francis of Assisi himself was a pupil of Buddha.
- characteristic of men who like Francis of Assisi were striving
- Francis of Assisi who withdraw altogether from the practical affairs
- Francis of Assisi, impractical with regard to life, and they will
- Buddha's pupil, Francis of Assisi, was an example of the fact that
- the one hand of men of the type of Francis of Assisi, and on the other
- would have made the others into monks like Francis of Assisi. Through
- Francis of Assisi without causing subsequent deprivation to the earth.
- seventeenth century every human being is a buddhist, a franciscan, an
- immediate follower of Francis of Assisi for a time, whilst he is on
- Mars. Francis of Assisi has subsequently only had one brief
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: