Searching Esoteric Christianity and the Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Christ Impulse in Historical Development - Lecture 2
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: Jeshu ben Pandira - Lecture 1
- dream life, and how this is related to the three soul elements: the
- take into account something else: that is, our dreams. It might be
- supposed at first that, when the variegated life of dreams works upon
- observe that our conceptual life is not continued in our dreams. That
- dreams, except when our concepts are associated with intense emotions.
- It is the emotions that manifest in dream pictures. But to realise
- an example: someone dreams that he is young again and has some
- experience or other. Immediately the dream is transformed and
- appear. How often it happens that one finds oneself during dreams
- behind what emerges in dreams. Perhaps, we still cling to the friend
- in dreams that is not connected with emotions. Accordingly, we must
- which our waking life of day impart to us do not appear in dreams,
- they must be present in order to be able to appear in dream pictures.
- It is the emotions which bring us the dream concepts. This is due to
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Christ Impulse as Living Reality - Lecture 1
- happenings of a largely unconscious kind are revealed in dream life,
- and out of this a kind of dream interpretation arose in the school of
- reject such things. The point is that the ideas about the soul's dream
- dreams, but wove into them the thoughts of the materialistic age,
- thought of the dream as a symbol of sexual life, because our time is
- morality, and in a way we can only dream of today. We cannot even
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: