Searching Esoteric Christianity and the Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: macrocosm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Christ Impulse in Historical Development - Lecture 1
- Being, with the Macrocosm. And I will not approach it so much in the
- invisible, the heavenly world of the macrocosm corresponds to what
- astral world of the macrocosm corresponds to what relates in us to the
- he comes, he has understood a great deal about the macrocosm.
- from the macrocosm, whilst all the Bodhisattvas have always been
- macrocosmic being who became connected with the earth for the first
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: Rosicrucian Christianity - Lecture 1
- macrocosm co-operate for the sake of what they can bring to fruition.
- an etheric body, so does the whole of the macrocosm have an etheric
- macrocosm, an etheric body. There is a certain point of transition
- substance lived in the world in a certain form both in the macrocosm
- garment of the macrocosm. They saw it arising in man when there is a
- forces as being not only in man but in the macrocosm also, for
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: Rosicrucian Christianity - Lecture 2
- develop feelings like this, I make myself like the macrocosm. If I
- the gods, I fall away from the macrocosm. These were the feelings of
- told himself: when I see flames outside in the macrocosm I am seeing
- became aware of his connection with all the forces of the macrocosm.
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: Jeshu ben Pandira - Lecture 1
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Christ Impulse as Living Reality - Lecture 1
- Impulse because Christ is macrocosmically what our ego is to us
- microcosmically. The four principles of the macrocosm are connected in
- the higher spirit worlds through the macrocosmic principles. Not
- through the fourth macrocosmic principle, however, but through the
- help of beings that have no macrocosmic significance of their own but
- beyond man himself. On the other hand Christ is a macrocosmic being at
- the fourth stage of His macrocosmic development, as man is
- So you should keep macrocosmic and microcosmic principles apart, but
- be clear about the fact that the four first macrocosmic principles
- through their teaching, whereas Christ, working as a macrocosmic
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
- convenient, but as an explanation of the macrocosm it is not the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: