Searching Esoteric Christianity and the Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sacrifice
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Christ Impulse in Historical Development - Lecture 2
- consciousness of Buddha's sacrifice, which has been developed and
- Buddha who sacrificed himself in the fire of love is the inspirer of
- he sacrifices his individuality and becomes the vehicle for another,
- has sacrificed his individuality, he will appear in such a way that
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: Rosicrucian Christianity - Lecture 2
- combustion, he told himself: gods are now making a sacrifice to the
- same as the gods do when they sacrifice themselves to higher gods. He
- of sacrifice, when he himself was filled with the desire to devote
- himself in sacrifice to the gods. The power of the flame filled the
- and divine sacrifice. And then the medieval rosicrucian discovered
- make a sacrifice was kindled in him, it urged him to sacrifice himself
- divine sacrifice. And then the alchemists said they had made
- became permeated with purity, love and the will to sacrifice, and by
- nature is a holy natural science. The mood of spiritual sacrifice, the
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: The Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz
- warlike, torn with strife. Thus Buddha performed a deed of sacrifice
- of sacrifice offered to the cosmos. He was as it were the lamb offered
- up in sacrifice on Mars, and to accept this environment of strife was
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: