Searching Life Between Death and Rebirth
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hindu
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- the religious writings of the ancient Hindus.
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- Hinduism, for instance, is an eminently egoistic religion, for a man
- who is not a Hindu cannot be received into it. This religion is
- specially adapted for the Hindu people, and the same applies to other
- “national” religion such as is found among the Hindus or
- position as the Hindus. But we do not worship Wotan. The West has
- Hindu need not reject Christ. Just think what it would mean if some
- justified? Is it because a Hindu might also demand that veneration be
- deprecate those doctrines; we honor them as highly as any Hindu.
- particular denomination, the Christ can be accepted by a Hindu or an
- Chinese, a Hindu, or whoever he may be. In a man who avows his belief
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- Take the Hindu creed. Nobody is received into this creed who is not a
- Hindu. It is connected with a people, and this is true of most
- creed similar, let us say, to the Hindu creed, we should be obliged
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- One finds, for instance, that many who belong to the Hindu religion
- only refer to the common kernel of the Hindu and Buddhist religions.
- The adherents of the Hindu and Buddhist religions speak in terms of a
- comparable to that toward the Hindu religion, then old Wotan still
- an important difference between it and the Hinduism and Buddhism. In
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- particular folk, race or nationality, as is the case with Hinduism
- found. The Hindu will not believe that his god dwells in every man.
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- How has the Westerner grasped Christianity? Consider Hinduism. Only
- those belonging to the Hindu race can be adherents of it. If a racial
- go to a Hindu and say to him, “You are a Hindu and I am a
- of the Hindu, “Inwardly this Hindu is as good a Christian as I
- Christians to teach Hinduism to the Hindus and then attempt to take
- Hinduism a stage further so that the Hindu could gain a point of
- If on earth we misunderstood Hinduism, we might only sense the
- presence of a Hindu in the world beyond but remain unable to gain any
- in the midst of them.” Christ did not mean wherever two Hindus
- or one Hindu and one Christian are gathered together, there He is in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: