Searching Life Between Death and Rebirth
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mars
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- inhabitants of Mars. After we have felt ourselves to be Sun dwellers,
- experience ourselves in our cosmic reality as inhabitants of Mars. In
- incarnation. If this Mars sphere is experienced consciously and later
- harmony of the spheres. We now leave the realm of Mars, and the
- death, we have retraced our steps via Saturn, Jupiter and Mars.
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- in order to repair the astral body lie in Mercury, Venus, Mars,
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- Thus, we arrive in the Mars sphere. As long as we dwelt below the
- hermits once they have gone beyond the Sun into the Mars sphere. It
- yet another experience on Mars. As we are speaking more intimately
- Mars what Christ has become for the earth. He accomplished a kind of
- Mystery of Golgotha for Mars and brought about the extraordinary
- redemption of the Mars inhabitants. He dwells there among them. His
- earthly life was the right preparation in order to redeem the Mars
- Spiritually, man lives in the Mars sphere as indicated. Then he
- transforms itself in the passage from Mars to Jupiter as orchestral
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- Sun sphere to Mars, we need to recognize the second Throne that
- we make the further journey through the spheres of Mars, Jupiter and
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Here Lucifer is our guide and we enter
- Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. We have then grown into cosmic
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- Mars during the Mars crisis of the seventeenth century. After Buddha
- The Buddha wandered away from earthly affairs to the realm of Mars.
- Until then Mars had been the chosen center of forces designated by
- the Greeks as fearfully warlike. This mission of Mars came to an end
- Mars did not take the same course as the Christ Mystery on earth, but
- belligerent realm of Mars. The fact that a being who is fully
- kindling the compassionate, silvery moral light of Buddha on Mars at
- period, a Mars period, a Jupiter period and a Saturn period.
- through the Mars sphere. This belongs to the exceptional case in
- Mars. In future, human souls will be more and more capable of
- receiving the Buddha impulse from the Mars sphere. But in the
- Mars sphere. The course of life between death and rebirth is indeed
- life in the spiritual world as he passes through the Mars sphere. For
- death and rebirth may pass through the Mars sphere without entering
- it in the slightest connection with the beings who inhabit Mars. He
- inhabitants of Mars spend the normal course of their life on Mars,
- and during their experience, which corresponds on Mars to the period
- made the least connection with these beings on Mars.
- have intercourse with the wanderers from Mars and learn to know of
- astronomy weave about Mars inhabitants appear most comical, for the
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- sphere, the Venus sphere, the Sun sphere, the Mars sphere, the
- to speak about certain aspects of the passage through the Mars
- sphere. When a man passes from the Sun sphere into the Mars sphere,
- planetary system. It was entirely in keeping with the facts that Mars
- possible form of life on Mars are without foundation. The nature of
- the beings who may be called “Mars men,” if we wish to
- century the character of the Mars beings had invariably been one of
- an inherent quality of the Mars “culture.” The basis of
- Mars sphere between death and rebirth, he came into contact with
- attributed to his passage through the Mars sphere.
- birth. When we are passing through the Mars sphere, for example, we
- are ghosts, specters, for the Mars dwellers. We pass through their
- sphere as strangers, as alien beings. But the Mars beings, too, at a
- time in life between death and a new birth we pass through the Mars
- the pivotal point in the earth's evolution. On Mars the pivotal
- the evolution of conditions on Mars had been a process of descent and
- existence and accomplished for Mars a deed that, although not of the
- corresponded on Mars to the Mystery of Golgotha on earth. At the
- the savior of Mars. He was the individuality whose mission it was to
- inculcate peace and harmony into the aggressive nature of Mars. Since
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- subsequent forms of life, that is, through the Mars, Jupiter and
- Why do I use the terms Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn
- the occult sense, then out to the orbits of Venus, Sun and Mars. One
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- and Venus spheres, and farther to the Mars, Jupiter and Saturn
- The Spirit Land begins in the Mars sphere.
- receive on Mars with the lungs and the larynx.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: