Searching Life Between Death and Rebirth
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... Back Cover
- variety of fields of learning.
- profound learning in the ancient ones.”
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- begin with one can only learn certain things about oneself from these
- of the most important facts that we must learn through the study of
- Title: Life Between ... II: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- world already equipped with everything he has to learn during
- aspect, one will find that in each incarnation one has to learn as a
- Consider, for instance, what a child of six had to learn in Roman
- times. That was quite different from what he has to learn today. The
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- Think of a congress where learned representatives of the different
- Humanity must learn to understand that Christ did not come for one
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- One learns to know the period between death and rebirth either by
- comes from within so that people learn to understand it from within.
- with the earth. We proceed beyond it when we have learned through
- One learns to know these strange facts by means of spiritual
- the spiritual world, how he speaks as a prophet, that one only learns
- only learn to know the spiritual hierarchies in the Mercury sphere if
- have their origin in the cosmos. We learn rightly and wisely to
- visions. He only learns to recognize later what he really is as a
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- period we learn to know the nature of the Sun, which is quite other
- whom we must learn to know in his primal power. We bring with us from
- Throne we now learn to know the other Being who, together with the
- Christ, leads us onward. This other Being is Lucifer. We learn to
- must learn to discern the essential being rather than the teaching.
- content, we learn from the beautiful words uttered by the Christ, “Ye
- We learn this also from the fact that
- theoretical. We must learn to look through the words to the essence
- essence, the world will learn to understand many things, particularly
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- instance, the dead person, who has an intense longing to learn
- By acting in accordance with what may be learned through spiritual
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- each might learn its language. Prior to the gathering, however, God
- it they learned to understand the various sounds. Certain peoples
- beings through the Christ impulse and learn to understand Him in the
- We must learn to discriminate between Christ and Lucifer, and in our
- A wonderfully apt description! One only learns to understand this
- everything in art as in the evolution of humanity. One learns to
- strive consciously towards this goal, what we learn becomes a prayer
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- has come about through the deed on Golgatha. We have learned to know the
- learn increasingly to become independent of what is bound to the
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- souls dwelling in a physical body must learn the language of the
- have learned as the language of theosophy or spiritual science.
- gathered in my name, I will be among them.” One will learn to
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- It is important, therefore, that man should learn about such things
- on earth. One will experience them after death but one learns to
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- have intercourse with the wanderers from Mars and learn to know of
- something that can be taught and learned in all realms of the cosmos,
- science can only arise on earth. Nowhere else can it be learned. It
- anthroposophist who, because of what he has previously learned, is
- life-giving impulse. More than anything we may learn theoretically,
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- Such souls are usually too easy-going to learn to know anything about
- before he learned to speak, and there grew up without ever hearing
- the human voice, he would never learn to speak! This shows clearly
- that children do not learn to speak unless speech comes to them from
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- Man has to learn by what he foregoes. Such a soul, as a result of the
- time he learns to live as a soul-spirit being. Let us vividly imagine
- will people learn to live truly as Christians.
- One learns to know many things when one enters into the spiritual
- that cannot be learned there and that is death. Death exists only in
- He is the only one among the gods who has learned to know death.
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- Being, is the only being in divine realms Who learned to know death.
- power to assist man so that he may also learn to apply the forces of
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- It is also impossible, as one might easily imagine, to learn any more
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: