Searching Life Between Death and Rebirth
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perfect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- have an astral body that in a certain respect is imperfect.
- he will indeed become a better and more perfect man. Thus what we
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- side. This represents the most perfect expression of the ego; the
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- everything that is due to our moral imperfections; in the Venus
- so molded that it gives a perfect representation of the free,
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- develops further. At present we experience as yet a most imperfect
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- make this course possible. This is not due to an imperfection in the
- universe but it depends on certain other perfect factors, for all
- compared to one who considers the work of the gods quite imperfect
- discover imperfections in the universe or in man's
- criticize the imperfections of existence, we make a step forward if
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- imperfection in man is inscribed by him into the Akasha Chronicle in
- imperfections come before the eye of the seer in the realm between
- Earth and Moon. Human imperfections, be they noble or no, are
- imperfection in our personal development, is inscribed in the Moon
- It is important to realize that our imperfections, especially those
- spheres, all his imperfections are there inscribed. He expands from
- perfections and imperfections into whatever sphere he enters
- Between death and rebirth our perfections and imperfections are
- being the record of an imperfection we ourselves first inscribed into
- imperfections into the Moon sphere. While passing through the Mars
- imperfections are, as it were, in the same constellation. The
- will tackle his imperfections with the aggressive quality acquired
- things all imperfections are recorded. It should be realized that the
- inscribing of these imperfections is governed by the view that every
- The imperfections of really great men are also recorded in that
- reached perfection on the earth!”
- influence. It is then discovered that the inscribed imperfections
- The imperfections of an earlier epoch are still more important for
- the following epoch than its perfections. The perfections are there
- perfection on the earth has, as it were, reached an end, has come to
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- arranged otherwise, man would never seek to strive for perfection.
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- difference. We are perfect physical human beings when, after the
- not acted in this way, one would have been a more perfect human
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: