Searching Life Between Death and Rebirth
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: religion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- religions. Here, however, the Mystery of Golgotha is treated in the
- evolution of humanity because other religions would not be able to
- various religions be obliged to accept the facts we have presented
- and Brahman religions will find that it is no more contrary to their
- religion to accept the Mystery of Golgotha than it is to accept the
- religious egotism if this fact is not admitted by religions that are
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- ideas and conceptions are of a religious character. If religion has
- whatever response we make to a religion on the earth, limited as it
- religions of mankind in common. What is this? If you compare the
- different religions of the world — and it is one of the most
- different religions — you will find that these religions were
- fact we know most about those religions that were able to serve their
- For more than ten years now we have been studying the religions, but
- impulse transcending that of the single religions and embracing
- possible? It became possible through a religion in which there was no
- single trace of egoism. The supremacy of this religion lies in the
- Hinduism, for instance, is an eminently egoistic religion, for a man
- who is not a Hindu cannot be received into it. This religion is
- territorial religions; their original greatness lay in the fact that
- admit that the religions were adapted to particular conditions, but
- several religions, but say that they all come from the same source,
- religions towards a great goal, we must seek to understand this
- thread, and study and value of each religion for its particular
- has been made towards discovering the nature of a religion that has
- “national” religion such as is found among the Hindus or
- its professed religion has been absolutely unegoistical.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- treat all religions with equal attention without giving preference to
- of giving a preference to the Christian religion. Yet this accusation
- writings? Providing one does not reject a religion, is what is not to
- be found in its books to the detriment of a religion? Cannot every
- succeed in developing a new sense of devotion, a true religion in
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- Many different religions have been established on the earth in the
- the religions had to be adjusted. It is therefore in the nature of
- the several religions, finding and giving understanding in them.
- Because all religions have sprung from a common source, when the
- religions of the earth, there was so much of the common kernel of
- religion that souls in the Sun sphere found themselves in that primal
- religions was lost and can only be found again through occult
- ancient Wotan religion — and for the sake of its inner
- because the old legacy of the common source of all religions was
- several religions to one another. We must grow beyond a narrowly
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- One finds, for instance, that many who belong to the Hindu religion
- speak of a common kernel in all religions. They in fact, however,
- only refer to the common kernel of the Hindu and Buddhist religions.
- The adherents of the Hindu and Buddhist religions speak in terms of a
- comparable to that toward the Hindu religion, then old Wotan still
- egoism. Religiously it is more selfless than the Eastern religions.
- the Old Testament religion, Christianity is not one-sided. Attention
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- appreciation of all religions is necessary. That is the Sun period.
- religion, for another to that of Lao-Tse, and so forth. Today,
- religion, valid for all people. Christianity is not limited to a
- and other national religions. Had the people of middle Europe
- preserved their old folk religion, we would still today find a Wotan
- science will reveal that the true core of all religions is contained
- in a rightly understood Christianity, and that every religion,
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- religion were prevalent in Europe, for instance, we would still have
- racial religion. But the West has accepted a confession that did not
- Christ impulse cannot be sucked up into a racial or folk religion.
- seed enabling it to become the universal religion.
- One need not take an intolerant attitude toward other religions. The
- religion and mine correspond.” The best thing would be for
- the depth of his heart. Only then is Christianity the religion that
- Christianity. Among the religions of the earth, Christianity has
- appeared last. New religions cannot be founded anymore. Such
- scientific movement we endeavor to consider all the religions of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: