Searching Life Between Death and Rebirth
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: religious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... Back Cover
- could bridge the existing cleft between a man's religious
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- religious soul disposition plays a part. It is simply an
- unquestionable fact that souls deficient in religious thoughts
- consequences of religious ideas. This is followed by a third period
- determining factor; for the second, the religious inclination; but
- Spiritual science takes an objective position towards all religious
- consider the following. Today we have the sacred religious books of
- the religious writings of the ancient Hindus.
- religious egotism if this fact is not admitted by religions that are
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- ideas and conceptions are of a religious character. If religion has
- religious turn of mind during life on earth. After death an
- irreligious soul feels as though enclosed in a capsule, a prison.
- their barren, materialistic ideas they have excluded all religious
- irreligious disposition of soul we deprive ourselves of forces of
- religious denomination on earth can never impart to the soul what is
- which they originally issued from the fount of religious life.
- maintain that all religious systems have emanated from one
- religious denominations simply do not understand what the true
- relation to all religious denominations and world-conceptions speaks
- religion or religious system. A true Christian is simply one who is
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- religious inclination is dreadfully painful. The more religious the
- this sphere. People who lack religious inclination cut themselves
- no religious inwardness, it is as if we were to freeze up.
- Venus sphere, a religious life. In the Sun sphere it is essential
- spiritual science to unite all religious creeds in peace over the
- we have a religious inclination, so in the Sun sphere we must be
- moral inclination and religious disposition. Nothing can be done
- us. It was the Venus sphere, if we are endowed with religious
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- is due to our religious attitude on earth. We most certainly condemn
- develop religious feelings during earthly life, feelings of union
- a truly religious attitude, are preparing themselves for a condition
- of a religious or irreligious attitude of soul during earthly life.
- religious consciousness, but with one born of their particular creed.
- religious creed bring it about that in the Venus sphere a man has
- connections are related to religious creeds, the groupings do not
- religious communities to which he belonged during his earthly
- those who had similar religious experiences to ours on earth and we
- home, the source of all religious life. This changed in the middle
- justification of religious beliefs.
- acknowledged by every religious system just as the Copernican system
- them in the religious sense and do not wish to break through their
- suppressed its egoistical religious system — for example, the
- religious attitude of soul, to live, as it were, into the human
- religious impulses cannot attract the right forces in the Venus
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- more or less religious or irreligious in our attitude; the forces of
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- sphere we become hermits if on earth we have had an irreligious
- disposition. We become sociable spirits if we bring a religious
- Men are grouped according to religious and philosophic trends in the
- Venus sphere. On earth it is so that both religious striving and
- religious experience still play a dominant part. In the Venus sphere
- the grouping is purely according to religious confession and
- any religious feeling and experience.
- between the various religious confessions can help us in the Sun
- penetrating to the essential core common to all religious creeds. In
- many respects, Western Christianity is not permeated by religious
- egoism. Religiously it is more selfless than the Eastern religions.
- sphere all our religious shortcomings; in the Sun sphere, everything
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- they were still in their infancy and accepted religious traditions
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- religious feelings of the past are no longer sufficient to give the
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- religious, egoistic element. We find such souls today. There have
- appeared, devoted to the religious education of children. The man
- theory. One should give no religious education to children because it
- religious concepts and feelings into them, one notices that they do
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- Today the old religious confession does not suffice. Souls who seek
- religious feelings here on earth. This period is called the Venus
- period. There a person who has failed to develop religious feelings
- human, and for the different religious denominations. In former times
- through their religious creeds and therefore the Sun period cannot be
- In considering other initiates or religious founders it is evident
- our moral and religious feelings. Now we require more than these. Now
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- religious concepts. A religious turn of mind is the preparation for
- religious feelings and connections are condemned to loneliness. We
- find people of like religious confessions grouped together.
- lived within a religious community. A phase draws near when one can
- experienced togetherness with those of like religious confession, or
- gaining an understanding of all religious confessions.
- essential being of Christianity in other religious creeds. It is not
- correct to place Christianity next to other religious creeds. Indeed,
- impulse to grasp all religious creeds and tendencies.
- human beings, by means of moral and religious connections. Then one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: