Searching Between Death and Rebirth
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wish
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Between Death and Rebirth: Lecture One
- — that when he wishes to call a human soul to himself, it is
- him; we may also wish to make reparation, but we cannot. During this
- Title: Between Death and Rebirth: Lecture Three
- those hidden wishes, desires and passions which are present in the
- now asserts itself and becomes an intense wish for Anthroposophy.
- This wish would have to remain unfulfilled, for it could hardly
- may actually reveal to us wishes or thoughts of souls living between
- Title: Between Death and Rebirth: Lecture Seven
- the physical body or to live on Earth with no other wishes or desires
- Title: Between Death and Rebirth: Lecture Nine
- understanding, unaware of what they wish to bestow. Now the way in
- wish is that your souls will feel more deeply that life is enriched,
- Title: Between Death and Rebirth: Lecture Ten
- (fliessende Reizbarkeit), a region of ‘Wishes’
- the soul gradually realises that it is nonsense to wish for
- through what is contained in his Wishes. After all, wishes are
- connected with the soul more intimately than thoughts. Wishes have
- wishing continues throughout a man's earthly life. This form and
- colouring of wishes are only later discarded in the region of Wishes.
- Susceptibility, of Wishes, of Attraction and Repulsion, a certain
- desire to wish with a heart as on Earth. Finally, the human being
- brain or for wishes of his heart, but a hankering for his last
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: