Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sankhya
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- the Sankhya philosophy or of some other school of thought. In fact, a
- Sankhya, or at the most with the Yoga philosophy.
- far more important than any dispute as to whether it is Sankhya or
- those who try to read into it pedantic doctrines of Sankhya or Yoga
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- philosophy and permeates the Sankhya philosophy with its deep
- the poets of the Vedas, the founders of Sankhya philosophy, even
- today. Then, everything those men did with their Yoga and the Sankhya
- all the keenness of vision of Sankhya, and the deep penetration of
- valley to the summit; that it was their keenness of mind in Sankhya
- Vedantic and Sankhya philosophies, because there, without knowing it,
- red, orange, yellow — in the sense of Sankhya philosophy the
- in the whole of Sankhya. In all that Krishna puts before Arjuna, when
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: