Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- two Jesus children mentioned in my book,
- beginning of our era not only one but two Jesus children were born.
- David, the other from the Solomon line. These two children grew up
- side by side. In the body of the Solomon child lived the soul of
- Zarathustra. In the twelfth year of the child's life this soul passed
- over into the other Jesus child and lived in that body until its
- about the two Jesus children, which are to be found in this higher
- this concerning the two Jesus children can never be found in this
- truth like the history of the two Jesus children. Just when one feels
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- the custom of teaching children religious ideas. He points out that
- this is contrary to the child's nature, since he himself has observed
- that when children are allowed to grow up on their own they develop
- ideas into children. Now we can be certain that this Calendar
- how senseless it is to teach children religion. There are many such
- logic. In reply we need only ask, “If children for some reason
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- connection I can illustrate by a childish comparison. Suppose I am
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- unconsciousness of these forces; the innocence of childhood. Then at
- is what meets us in the child as such a wonderful mystery. It is the
- childhood, whatever the naughtiness, obstinacy and other more or less
- unpleasant characteristics a child may have. These innocent qualities
- of the child are those of the grown-up person, but in childlike form.
- forces, sleeping during the most tender age of childhood, waken
- innocent childhood, and then in sleep it is awakened in the
- a child. Those of our friends to whom I have spoken of this before
- know that at the time when Christianity was founded two children were
- child is mentioned in St. Matthew's Gospel, the other in St. Luke's.
- two Gospels. Now this very Jesus Child of St. Luke's Gospel is an
- Jesus child. What was there embodied is related to the forces that
- are asleep in every child in their sublime purity and innocence,
- until they awaken as the sex-forces. In this child they can manifest
- becomes sexually mature. But the body of this child that had
- the forces related to the innocent sex-forces in the child. Thus the
- soul in the other Jesus child, which was the soul of Zarathustra,
- Jesus child, and from then on dwelt in that body.
- wonderful mystery. We see how into the body of the Luke Jesus child
- man, which we have seen hailed as Krishna, permeates the Jesus child
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- to those Western people who in childlike unconsciousness look to the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- children so that their minds are awake when their concepts of the
- the Jesus child of the Nathan line of the House of David, described
- in St. Luke's Gospel. Thus, fundamentally, this child embodied the
- Jesus child? At a far distant time this soul had had to go through
- child. In two stages he gave that teaching that from another side was
- the St. Luke Jesus child Himself the Christ Impulse lived for three
- received by the Luke Jesus child mankind was in the midst of this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: