Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- to stay more in the regions of earthly evolution. Our thoughts,
- of the earth because it will bring us near to the secrets of the
- confusion of human battles, errors and earthly strife. His teaching
- man upon earth. We need something quite different from ordinary
- for the life of earth around him appears as something strange and
- Arjuna stands there like a human soul to whom the earthly side of
- understanding for earthly things! It comes to men who have attained
- very good understanding for all that is earthly. It has to be
- earthly things, seems to the Westerner quite intelligible and
- what is well understood in the West, the sense matters of earthly
- to that in us which on earth will always be deeper than our
- Socrates to lead the earthly souls until they gain an outlook into
- that surrounded them in the earthly sphere was to them in unceasing
- and I, and always only of I. “I am in the earth,
- is in earth, water, fire or air, in all that lives upon the earth, in
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- of mankind, of the earth, of the whole planetary system become his
- with the whole earth, then he grows into a higher level of
- of his planet, earth. We shall see that this is possible. We know
- other rhythms of the earth as well — of summer and winter. When
- earth in summer with all its vegetation. What material science
- earth. In effect he feels something summer-like in going to sleep and
- understand what the spirit of the earth is, and how it is asleep in
- experience of identifying himself with the spirit of the earth. From
- organism of the earth. The earth is asleep in summer and awake in
- of the earth.”
- earth. Then as men we no longer feel ourselves bound to a particular
- from the very beginning of the earth. We feel the age-long succession
- of our evolutions through the course of the evolution of the earth.
- incarnation to another in the earth's evolution. That is the third
- horizon over the whole earth, where Krishna awakens in Arjuna the
- incarnation to incarnation on the earth.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- moral sense, his moral feelings, that he must tear all earthly
- and earthly love of power! If one does this, one will never be able
- call the Christ, Who remained on earth altogether for three years.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- the blue cup of the heavens was suspended over our earth. These great
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- of earth and fields of Heaven, Thy power fills it all. Alone with
- primeval, bringing all worlds to naught, made manifest on earth to
- evolution of humanity all over the earth, and trace it through as we
- science; when in this sense we see the earth as the place where man
- may say to ourselves that here then on earth these souls have been
- directly in the period we have been describing. In all of earthly
- on earth there exists not only the individual human soul but also
- give about Krishna, because on earth there are all those concerns
- on developing indefinitely. But there is mankind. For this earthly
- earth. This other impulse came from the opposite side. It was the
- Impulse flowed for every individual human soul, and into the earth
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- recognize how the creative forces active in the earth's life to raise
- entered his actual earthly evolution.
- course of earthly incarnations. We understand that this soul could
- earthly evolution will gradually be understood and realized by
- course of earthly life took possession of this body; then from
- all the earth is to develop such impulses as have been the subject of
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- central point of the whole of earthly evolution.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: