Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evil
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- not then have an evil effect on the laws that rule woman's nature,”
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- evil exist together, in that higher realm there are separate,
- specific forces of good and evil. Here in the physical world good and
- evil are combined and interwoven in each human soul. One has more of
- a tendency to good, another less. In that realm there are evil beings
- higher realm there must needs be beings who have the mission of evil.
- must be included which come from the evil beings. There is great
- wisdom in this fact that evil is mingled in cosmic evolution. Thus,
- evil beings that can there be revealed to us. All these are
- the battle between the good and evil beings. The world we see may be
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- good or evil only when they awaken, but that sleep, or at most dream,
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- a meeting to conjure up the devil Ahriman, to beckon him into their
- opened and you will distinguish good and evil, and be as God.”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: