Searching The Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- picture before our eyes it is almost as though the teaching becomes
- spirit form of the teacher is revealed to the clairvoyant eye of his
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- development must lift up his eyes to the heights where the interests
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- greater part of our intelligence enters the brain through eyes and
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- the latter presuppose eyes and ears, that is, sense organs. In the
- many eyes I see Thee, on every side endless in Thy Form. No end, no
- infinite in realms of space. Great are Thine eyes like to the Moon;
- I see Thee, and mouth like to vast-flaming eyes. My soul trembles.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- outside him. Just as little as the eye, whose purpose it is to see
- the eye to see itself because it is there to see out, and it is
- But the eye can see another eye, and for this reason, other
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- “But thine eyes
- his eyes. Such are tamas men in a certain conscious sense, and quite
- antagonist Lucifer had come; he who said, “Your eyes will be
- wanted to open your eyes to the conditions of sattwa, rajas, and
- tamas. Shut your eyes to these conditions and you will find
- Paradise, where Lucifer opens man's eyes to the three conditions in
- self-consciousness, which bids them close their eyes to the three
- extreme, to close their eyes and seek only their own perfection.
- self-consciousness that would close its eyes to the world outside. He
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: